Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Maybe I can train him to make chainmaille.....

I can't seem to get much jewelry made tonight because I am too excited to get my new kitty-cat tomorrow! Mike is bringing him home from the Anti-Cruelty Society after work, since he works right around the corner. I went to visit him today after a friend sent me pictures - and how could I resist this face? I was powerless, and therefore had no choice.


I've been sending his picture to everybody, being the proud momma, and I gotta get his little room ready tonight, and kitten-proof the condo. Work.....BAH! I think I have a name, but I am not revealing it yet in case I happen to change my mind. It's not yet official....

But please help me in welcoming my 8-week old Snowshoe Siamese little boy....he shall be very loved!

1 comment: