Monday, April 27, 2009

Gearing up.....

At long last, this weekend marks the beginning of my outdoor show season! I hope to see you out at the Elmhurst Art in the Park, this Saturday and Sunday, May 2-3. Hours are 10am-5pm both days. ALSO, I will be setting up my jewelry Friday night (May 1st) at Camden Boutique in Elmhurst for the first annual Art Off the Park from 5-8pm. I am looking forward to seeing familiar faces and meeting new people as well!

Also, recently I got to see my highly anticipated press appearance in this month's issue of Chicago Magazine....although you can't even see my necklace. Maybe if you look really really really close. Oh well, any press is good press, and it still makes me proud. Nice to be listed with Michael Kors and Chanel, yes? This necklace (it's there on her neck, really) is sold at Florodora on S. Dearborn in Chicago. I am sending them a new shipment of jewelry this week, so it should be in stock by next week.

For fun, I just found the second Craig Ferguson opener where he lip-synches with the puppets and those other 2 dudes. Cracks me up beyond belief. Hope he does another one tonight - I'll be looking for it.....check it out.

Until next time,
Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment